Listening to music offline is a typical thing youngsters and travellers do on any device, with the songs downloaded on your device lag-free and ad-free. And we provide you with the best instructions with steps to take that. Learn how to convert and download videos from YouTube to M4A with our platform. You can also find Convertidor Mp3 option on same website where you were going to covert YouTube to M4a.
The MPEG-4 Audio file format, commonly identified by its file extension M4A, is an audio format into which content is encoded with the Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC) or the Enhanced Audio Coding codec (AAC).
● Find the YouTube video you need to convert.
● Open the video you want to convert and copy the URL link of that video at the top of the page from the address box.
● Go to any Third-party application that offers YouTube to M4a or Convertisseur Mp3 YouTube.
● Paste the copied URL on the URL field in the middle of the page of the third-party service.
● Select the file format to M4A between the list of formats available.
● Click the “Convert” option to start converting the video.
● Once the conversion is completed, click on the “Download” option to get the file on your device for offline listening.